Main Menu

Es Muy Fuerte Bump Music Found

Started by Shedrick, August 14, 2024, 01:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shedrick

I found the tune to the crest bump "Es Muy Fuerte", one of my favorites as a kid. Always before either space ghost or home movies. I do 2007 blocks for my own entertainment and nostalgia so i download the bumps from here, always rubbed me the wrong way how this one never had a song and artist attached to its name even though it has been found 4 years ago already.

Song: Tzigane Cycles
Artists: Jimmy Tea, Jose Roberto and Sean Lyons
Available at: firstcom.com

atombomb horse

Quote from: Shedrick on August 14, 2024, 01:14:06 PMI found the tune to the crest bump "Es Muy Fuerte", one of my favorites as a kid. Always before either space ghost or home movies. I do 2007 blocks for my own entertainment and nostalgia so i download the bumps from here, always rubbed me the wrong way how this one never had a song and artist attached to its name even though it has been found 4 years ago already.

Song: Tzigane Cycles
Artists: Jimmy Tea, Jose Roberto and Sean Lyons
Available at: firstcom.com

Yeah I remember finding it and I actually had posted about it here in the thread about found bump music when I did. The main site has never been updated since 2014 due to glitches as far as I know, which is why the music info isn't updated. There's so many older bumps that have been found and music info that has been found since then that the main site doesn't have, as well as modern stuff that just isn't posted here due to those site issues.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000